Production Worker CW
|Location:||Rock Island, IL|
|Benefits:||Second Shift, 25 hrs per week|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||The Production Worker position is located at a site in Rock Island which provides paid work opportunities for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with a focus on encouraging a strong work ethic, developing good work habits and skills, and rewarding efficiency. Workers are trained in performing service contracts and assembling and packaging products efficiently. |
The person in this position will wash, move and wrap totes and make boxes and/or other assigned work tasks. Must have the ability to complete work tasks at norms and stay of task.
1. Actively support and further the Mission of The Arc of the Quad Cities Area.
2. Set up for production work and perform work operations independently and as part of a team.
3. Maintain agency property and agency or contract environments in a safe and clean manner.
4. Operate and maintain machinery and equipment for production processes.
5. Comply with all safety, production and quality control standards.
6. Comply with work schedules and make recommendations regarding job design and quality control measures
7. Interact effectively and appropriately at work site.
8. Use equipment to move materials for production processes.
|Qualifications:||1. Experience in factory/warehouse setting preffered.|
2. Ability to provide the appropriate documentation of a disability as defined by the ADA.
3. Strength and flexibility to lift parts equipment and supplies (lifting up to 50 lbs)
4. Ability to follow direction and instructions.
5. Ability to perform a variety of tasks at or above time-studied norms.
6. Ability to operate hand tools.
7. Ability to stand for entire shift.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.